AT A GLANCE iPhone 8
- The world’s largest and strong gathering for the mobile industry Apple to published Smartphone iPhone-8. It will be glass body and edge-to-edge OLED display that introduce face recognition feature using new laser sensor and front facing camera. The new iPhone may be sold alongside upgraded (but standard) 4.7 inch & 5.5 inch iPhone. It will be release between at June to September.
Check Out of the features on iPhone-8:
· iPhone 8 will be Camera and Touch is ID integrated in display.
· It will be OLED display and glass body.
· Faster A11 Processor.
· iPhone 8 concept images imagine rumored stainless steel sides with curved glass edges.
· iphone 8 will feature new 3D Tech pressure sensitive sensor to work with flexible OLED display.
· iPhone 8 rumored to feature better waterproofing than iPhone 7, tout IP68 rating.
· No Home button in iPhone-8
· Battery charge will be Wireless
iPhone Release Date:
iPhone 8 will be published to marker at 9th June, 4th September or 29th September 2017.
1. 2007 – iPhone
2. 2008 – iPhone 3G
3. 2009 – iPhone 3GS
4. 2010 – iPhone 4
5. 2011 – iPhone 4s
6. 2012 – iPhone 5
7. 2013 – iPhone 5s
8. 2014 – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
9. 2015 – iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
10. 2016 – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Other Features iPhone 8
Design iPhone-8iPhone-8 is expected to introduce a brand new look and feel. The major changes will begin with the physical home button may be kicked out for well. The killing of the physical home button will create room for a much bigger screen. Front screen has been curved both on the left and right like that Samsung Galaxy S7.
TSMC has begun to tape out the design for the A11 chip made on a 10-nanometer process. TSTM has reportedly secured all orders for the A11 chip. An A11 chip, like all of Apple’s chip upgrades, will be both faster and more energy efficient, in addition to being smaller.
The iPhone 8 has included Storage NAND flash memory from Samsung, but it is not clear what improvements it might bring. With the apple introduced a 256 GB storage option. The drive could more expansive then previous generation iPhone models.
That could be included 2,700 mAh battery. Apple is said to be planning to use a stacked logic board design that will support longer battery life. Battery life could be further improved through the use of a more energy efficient OLED panel.
Dual-lens camera introduced in the 5.5 iPhone 7 Plus will continue to be a feature exclusive to iPhone 8. But the camera in iPhone 8 could also support optical image stabilization and 3D photography effects if Apple opts to use an LG canera module.
How to introduce facial recognition in future iPhones